We will hiking tour in the north west of Hanoi and work our way on foot. The scenery on hiking is such you forget about time and distance as the surroundings become so enthralling. The ability to interact with the locals in the local markets and villages is a highlight of the tour and you will be left with an amazing feeling towards the Vietnamese for they have so little which they share so freely.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (Hang Village). (L,D)
After breakfast, a four-hour drive brings you to Mai Chau, Enjoy a lunch break in the scenic Mai Chau valley.Then first leg of your trek is a 2.5-hour hike to the Thai village to Khoe. Spend the night with a local Thai family in a traditional house built on stilts. Enjoy their hospitality, and discover a little about their lives and culture.
Level :3h easy trekking
Day 2: Mai Chau- Hang – Kho Muong Village. (B,L,D)
In the morning, driving to Hang village before continuing your trek. Today you will be walking for approximately six hours. Along the way, you’ll pass through several Thai villages before arriving at Kho Muong. This is a Muong-minority village, and you will be their guests for the night.
Level :5-6h Active trekking
Today we have a full day trek as we climb to the Pu Luong range. En route we pass through a number of small hamlets and minority villages. After 3 hr of light ascent we will we will descend to the village of Cao Hoong/Nua, a village of Thai ethnic minority people, where we spend the night in local home. (Cao Hoong has not good condition like Nua village, there is no toilet, bath room is very clean and modern but you could feel the best original local life. In case, you would like to have more convenient condition, you could choose Nua village).
Trekking: 6 hrs/light climb followed by a gentle descent
Day 4: Trek to Cao Hoong/Nua Village – Hanoi. Today we have a full day trek as we climb to the Pu Luong range. En route we pass through a number of small hamlets and minority villages. After 3 hr of light ascent we will we will descend to the village of Cao Hoong/Nua, where the car pick us up in Pho Doan for transferring to Hanoi.
|Price /person||450 USD||410 USD||370 USD|
- Local English speaking guide
- accommodations as local home stays around trip as mention, all of that when we do trekking are basic tourist standard ( private bath room, hot water, clean ).
- Meals as noted (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner), and tea break (water, fruit, cookie, cola, tea, coffee, juice, snack …), lunch usually make by Marco Polo assistance (sandwich, fruit, pasta, Vietnamese food as spring roll, noodle soup, fire rice….). Dinner and local restaurant with rice, spring roll, chicken, beef, pork
- sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary
- ground transportation
- additional guides where necessary
- entrance fees and permits
- basic medical
- International airfare;
- meals not noted on itinerary;
- Vietnam visa;
- insurance other than basic medical ;
- optional tipping to leader, guide
- cost of medical immunizations;
- items of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
Booking or customize this tour , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org