Mar co Polo Travel offer the trekking tour as 5 days with home stay in the south of Hoang Su Phi – Tay Kon Linh mountain. During the trek you will have time to pass the mountain jungle and the trails of Hill tribe walking .The rice terraces of this area have existed for more than three centuries; many generations of farmers from La Chi, Dao or Nung ethnic groups have shaped those hill curves, dug up the irrigation canals and terraced the mountain sides in stairs to cultivate rice. These rice fields have a total surface area of 630 km2 and are listed since 2012 as a Vietnam National Heritage site
Day1 : Hanoi – Thong Nguyen
At 7:00 Am we will have pick up in hotel then driving from Hanoi to Thong Nguyen ( 270 km). Stop some time on the way for lunch and bit walk. Meet our local guide and walk to Nam Hong village (1,5 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Have lunch en route. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao.
Overnight at homestay with Dzao hill tribes
Day2: Nam Hong- Nam Son ( 15-17 km , 5-7 hours )
Full day trekking from Nam Hong to Nam Son, overnight in home stay of Tay people
Day3: Nam Son – Ho Thau
After breakafst we continue trekking to Ta Phin , On the way visit hilltribes Villages to experience the breathtaking scenery of the rice terraces. Following the Stream,stop for a short break for lunch before continuing to Ho Thau Village where there will be time for relaxation or personal exploration. Overnight in home stay of Nung hill tribe villages
Today embark on a 5 -6 hour trek to the local hilltribe village of Quang Vinh, an area known for its special herbal teas. Lunch at a Red Dao hilltribe village in, continue through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hilltribes en route to Suoi Thau. Overnight at home stay in a local family
Day5: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi.
Walking back to Buoc villages meet a car then driving back to Hanoi ( 6 hours )
Daily deparure from minimum 1 person , maximum 12 people
Group tours price :
690 USD/person for 1 person booking
570 USD/person for 2 -3 people booking
- · Local English speaking guide
- · accommodations in home stays around trip as mention, all of home stay when we do trekking are basic tourist standard ( share bath room, hot water, clean ).
- · Meals as noted (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner), and tea break (water, fruit, cookie, cola, tea, coffee, juice, snack …), lunch usually make by local as Vietnamese lunch ( Vietnamese food as spring roll, noodle soup, fire rice….). Dinner and local restaurant with rice, spring roll, chicken, beef, pork
- · sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary
- · Water for the whole trekking trip
- · Sleeping bags and mattresses if stay in camp
- · Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- · Tents if needed
- · Mosquito nets
- · Ground transportation by private car
- · additional guides where necessary
- · entrance fees and permits
- · basic medical
- International airfare;
- meals not noted on itinerary;
- insurance other than basic medical ;
- optional tipping to leader,guides and local staff;
- excess baggage charges;
- cost of medical immunizations;
- items of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
• This is a hard trek tour for clients who are fit and have good mobility plus some trekking experience. Heavy rain may cause difficulties and cause the paths to become dangerous at some stages of the trek.
• The trip can be organized the whole year around. The landscape is at its most beautiful from Aug to October thanks to rice and corn farming. Unfortunately it is hot and wet then with especially heavy rainfall in July and August. The weather is nice in October, November and the first half of December. January and February are cold and foggy, but it does get better from March to April.
• Personal luggage should weigh no more than 6kg while trekking. Good trekking shoes, rain gear and warm clothes are needed, especially in Jan and Feb and insect repellent should be brought.
• We reserve the right to change our tour plan when and where necessary in the interests of the safety of our clients.
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal account : email@example.com