Fansipan ( 3,143m ) Hiking
At 3,143 metres Mt Fansipan is Vietnam’s highest mountain. Although only 9 km from Sapa town, it takes at least three days to get to the peak and back. The top is accessible year-round to anybody, so long as they are in good shape. As there are have simple mountain huts on the way, tents and sleeping bags are provided
Our porters carry the equipment and food. This trip offers very basic, roughing it conditions! No ropes or technical climbing skills are needed, just endurance and plenty of energy. The terrain is rugged, wet and often cold so wet weather gear and appropriate shoes are a must. During the summer months of June to August it can also be very hot so you need to plan in advance for a variety of possible conditions. Climbing Mt Fansipan in Vietnam is for active adventure seekers who are up for a challenge!
Day1 : Hanoi – Sapa: Meet in hotel, transfer to train station take night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train
Day2: Sapa trekking to Fansipan (sleep on base camp) ( B,L, D )
Arrival Lao Cai in the morning, driving to Sapa for breakfast, then transferring to Vietnam highest pass – Tram Ton at 2100m above the sea level. You will visit the Silver Waterfall where you will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. Then, you will start the strenuous trek to the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch.
With new energy you start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the campsite at 2200m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well prepared dinner.
Day3: Fansipan Trekking – Sin Chai (sleep on homestay) ( B,L, D )
After having breakfast, you climb to the top (after 4 hours), where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries. You will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, you start your journey back. You follow the trail down to the SinChai villages point for second night in home stay in the mountain. Dinner is served at the homestay.
Approx.: 0,5 hour driving/ 7 hours trekking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day4: Trek down Sapa: 2200 m – Sapa ( B,L )
After your breakfast in the mountain, take another way to down as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. 16:00 transfer to train station, take overnight train to Hanoi. Sleep on train. Arrival Hanoi at 5:00 am in next day. End of service
+ 269USD/person for group 6-8 people
+ 315USD/person for group 4-5 people
+ 345USD/person for group 2 people
+ 480 USD/person , one people
- All accommodation at base camp and hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide, sightseeing fees and permits, H’mong Hill tribe porter
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Train tickets Hanoi-LaoCai-Hanoi
- Ten , sleep bag, sleep pad ( good quality from THE NORTH FACE )
- Visa to Vietnam, departure airport taxes
• Personal travel & medical insurance, all personal & daily expenses
• Gratuities and tips for drivers and guides, things not mentioned in the program
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, adventure travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
Booking or customize this tour , please contact:email@example.com