Sapa easy walking
Night1: Transfer to Hanoi station by taxi take the night train to Sapa at 20h30, overnight on train
Day1: Arrive Lao Cai station and transfer to Sapa by van, check in Hotel, breakfast… rest. After lunch start trekking from Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village. Drive from Sapa to Lao Chai, staging point for the trek to Ta Van. Ta Van is the only village in northern Vietnam inhabited by the colorfully-dressed Dzay ethnic minority. Spend a quiet evening at a local Dzay house, in the heart of a densely forested valley.
Overnight in local house. (L, D)
Enjoy breakfast and fresh coffee before leaving for the ethnic minority village at Ban Ho. Have lunch at Ban Ho, before hiking on to Su Pan. At Su Pan, transfer to jeep for the return trip to Sapa. ( B) Free time until 5pm, transfer to Lao Cai by van ,take night train back to Hanoi overnight on train
Day 3: Hanoi arrival at 5:00 am , end of services
End of services. (B)
* Note: This is a grade 2. on a scale of 1-5 with 5 is the most difficult trekking. Requires 5 hours of walking per day
Duration:03 daysAccommodation:01 nights in home-stay, 01 nights in hotel , 2 nights on trainActivity: mountain walk Including Private car , hotel with breakfast, Local English speaking guide Best time to goYear around Price:
|Group Size||2||4- 6|
|Price /person||195 USD||165 USD|
Note: Prices are based per person, double occupancy, with a separate cost for solo travelers. If you are traveling in a group but prefer single accommodations, a single supplement fee applies. Triple accommodations are not available in many of the destinations we visit.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal
Booking or customize this tour , please contact: email@example.com