North Vietnam beaten path
The 7-day trek includes 3 days of trekking through the most unique and remote villages of north eats Vietnam mountain . 5 nights among local ethnic minority community, in basic traditional houses on stilts, trying traditional mountain village lifestyle. The genuine hospitality of the villagers will create a truly unforgettable experience. This trip is especially suitable for those who want to get off the beaten track.
Travel north along High way 3 to Thai Nguyen for a stop to enjoy a lunch of traditional Vietnamese food. Worth a visit here is the Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam Ethnic Groups. Leaving the delta behind, you’ll start climbing into the mountainous area of Ba Be National Park. Take a short boat trip (30 minutes) to a Tay village for dinner and homestay at local house. ( L,D )
Day 2: Ba Be – Cao Bang
Ba Be National Park, surrounded by rugged limestone mountains, is Viet Nam’s only natural mountain lake. This important eco-system is best known for its over 330 species of butterflies! Have breakfast with your Tay hosts. The lush forest clinging to the surrounding mountains is your backdrop as you explore the lake. Reach the end of the lake and stop for a trek to Dau Dang waterfall. Meet your Lotussia car, head north through the lush mountain passes to the city of Cao Bang. Overnight at hotel. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Cao Bang – Phuc Hoa – Dong Khe – That Khe
Drive from Cao Bang town to the Ta Lung national entrance 70 km, visit the national entrance. Have lunch there. Go on walking along the valley and lime stone mountain from Ta Lung to La village about 15 km. Dinner and overnight at the Tay’s stilt – house. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Hill tribe village trekking.
After breakfast, continue walking and climb the lime stone mountain. Have lunch. Traveling along the lime stone to the Na Nieng village. Dinner and overnight at the Tay ‘s stilt – house.(B,L,D)
After breakfast, leave the Na Nieng village to Dong Khe town on walk 12km. Lunch in Dong Khe. Continue to the Pac Khoang village. Dinner and overnight at the Red Dao ‘s village. (B,L,D)
Day 6: Hill tribe village trekking
After breakfast, trekking through lime stone valley, the small streams. Stop for lunch. Continue walking to Na Pang village, Trang Dinh district – Lang Son. Dinner and overnight at Tay’s stilt-house. (B,L,D)
Day 7: Cao Bang hill tribe village trekking. Travel back to Hanoi.
After breakfast, trekking to That Khe town. Lunch in town then drive back Hanoi. End trip. (B,L)
|Price /person||875 USD||760 USD||640 USD||610 USD|
- All accommodation at hotel in CaoBang and home stay in village
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide, sightseeing fees and permits
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Cook and porter
- water and soft drink
- Power bar and nutritional
- sleep bags
- Boat trip in Babe lake
- Visa to Vietnam, departure airport taxes
• Personal travel & medical insurance, all personal & daily expenses
• Gratuities and tips for drivers and guides, things not mentioned in the program
What to bring: Suitable walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
Booking or customize this tour , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org